Sunday, August 4, 2013

Updates 2013

Good evening, Wild Woman family! It hurts my heart to think about how long I've been away from this blog, but please know it was not without good reason.  I learned a lot in this last year, but I had to work very hard to do it, which left little time for the frivolities of maintaining any sort of active online presence.


With that being said, I want to tell you all about what I've been up to on this side of the Internet, and you'll be happy to know that I have SO MUCH GOOD NEWS to share with you!  In fact, there's so much I wanted to tell you that I think I'm going to have to break it down into several posts, because otherwise I'd overwhelm you and myself.

Click the links below to find out what I've been up to in the past year.  Feel free to read them in any order you'd like!




No comments:

Post a Comment