Monday, April 7, 2014

Little Cabin - Part III

*I started this post maybe 6 months ago and am posting it as-is.

The Little Cabin is not so little anymore!

But you wouldn't know it, would you? How could you when I haven't posted about it in OVER A YEAR?

Oh my gosh, has it really been so long? I cannot believe I have left it hanging so long.  So much has happened, and though we've captured somewhat inadequate photographic evidence, I will let the pictures do the talking for the rest of this update.


The front of the Little Cabin
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013



The master bedroom (where he proposed!)
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013




The end of the house, and the porch (I helped with the porch roof here!)
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013




Another view of the porch toward the back of the house, and our side door (window over the stairs leading to the basement).
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013



View from the corner of the porch toward the front door (windows to the bathroom and kitchen)
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013




View of the dining room from the kitchen (my favorite!)
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013




Kitchen/dining room ceiling and a fair-sized attic
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013



Kitchen (which is changing slightly soon) and pantry
Taken around Aug/Sept/Oct 2013
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment