Monday, April 7, 2014

Little Cabin - Part IV+

The Little Cabin has come an awful long way since I last wrote about it. In fact, we just closed our construction loan and set up our mortgage today! There is still quite a bit of work that needs to be done, but we've been allowed to close which has taken a lot of pressure off Mountain Man and makes both of us happier.


I have many pictures on my laptop, but no Internet access at home (as you know), which has made it difficult to upload progress pictures.  Instead, I'll leave you with the most recent pictures I took on my phone, which just happened to be backed up to Google+. Yay, technology and clouds!

(I apologize in advance for the quality, and for the fact that if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you've already seen these.)

The loft
Paint: Thicket, by Valspar

The foyer
Paint: Misty surf, by Valspar

The living room
Paint: Misty surf, by Valspar

Dining room
Paint: Cream rouge, by Pratt & Lambert

Kitchen
Paint: Cream rouge, by Pratt & Lambert

Bathroom
Paint: Aquanot, by Valspar

Upstairs bedroom
Paint: Antique white, by Pratt & Lambert

Eventually, I plan to put together a slideshow of the progress photos that I do have. It really is amazing to consider where we started when you see where we've arrived.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment