Monday, April 7, 2014

March - Year of Resolutions

I didn't get my house cleaned yet. Surprised?

I did create a cleaning schedule for myself, and I'd like to share it with you.  I'm not going to tell you how to make one yourself, because you can find many other blog posts about it by searching Pinterest or Google. I just included things I already do or would like to do and then consulted my Home Maintenance materials from class to see if there was anything I missed (we're actually right in the middle of our Housing unit!).




There are some things I left off that I would like to add, and there are some things I left off intentionally. For instance, even though the house I'm renting does, the Little Cabin does not have central heating and air, so I left off "change the air filter." It simply won't be necessary.

I feel like this is a pretty fair accomplishment for March. Hopefully, as April progresses, I can integrate this into my routine.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment